c++11 and c++14 interview questions
c++11 is a version of c++ programing language standard and c++14 is an extension of c++11. The c++ programmers need to know th new features introduced by c++11 and c++14 for interview purpose. Besides interview purpose, it would make you a better c++ programmer. C++ 17 is upcoming standard.
(image source http://www.infoq.com)
- What are the major c++ features ?
- How could you port existing c++ code to c++11? can you explain an approach?
- How auto keyword works?
- Implement your own auto keyword?
- What are the aims for c++11 and c++14 standard?
- What are the benefits of using nullptr?
- Explain me c++ Lamda expression with the context of c++11 and c++14.
- Explain the memory management in c++11 smart pointers. explain the pros and cons of auto_ptr?
For more details visit http://www.stroustrup.com/C++11FAQ.html