c++11 and c++14 interview questions
In this blog we are going to learn some c++11 and c++14 basic interview questions. c++11 is a new version of c++ programing language standard and c++14 is an extension of c++11. The c++ programmers need to know the new features introduced by c++11 and c++14 for interview purpose. Besides interview purpose, it would make you a better c++ programmer. C++ 17 is upcoming standard.
(image source http://www.infoq.com)
- What are the major c++ features ?
- How could you port existing c++ code to c++11? can you explain an approach?
- How auto keyword works?
- Implement your own auto keyword?
- What are the new features introduced in c++11 and c++14 standard?
- What are the benefits of using nullptr?
- Explain me c++ Lamda expression in c++11 and c++14.
- What are c++11 smart pointers? explain the pros and cons of auto_ptr?
- what is strongly typed enum in c++ 11? http://wikistack.com/strongly-typed-enum-c-11-tutorial/
- what is generalized lamda expression in c++ 14? http://wikistack.com/c14-generalized-lamda-enhancement-over-c11-lamda/
- What is difference between packaged_task and thread in c++11?
- what does mean by atomic keyword in c++11?
For more details visit http://www.stroustrup.com/C++11FAQ.html